Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shannon & JD Koch

I am so excited to share this blog with everyone. I met Shannon early in 2011 at her trial run. I did a trial run for her and her sister Laurel! They were so much fun to work with!!! Shannon explained to me that she did not wear a lot of make-up and wanted to look amazing without being over done. This is a request that I get from a lot of brides, so I knew exactly what to do~ We chose airbrush make-up, soft pinks and neutral tones to accent Shannon's already stunning features! Her bridal party went with a variety of different looks from smokey eyes and false lashes to classic romantic looks! Shannon also contacted our very talented Massage Therapist to do chair massage for her party, which was a HUGE hit!!! I had an amazing time working with Shannon. The thing that I remember most is how beautiful she looked and what an amazing mother she is, you can tell in the pictures that she is really a special person and I am so glad that I know Shannon!! All the best to you Shannon & JD!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment