Friday, July 8, 2011

9-10-11 Engagement Photo's

I had the pleasure of working with my September 10, 2011 bride Jamie on April 16th . We initally met at her trial run a few months earlier. I was so happy when I recieved an email from Jamie asking if I could do her make-up for her engagement photo's as well. I was so happy to meet up with her again and talk more about her style and the look she wanted for her big day. After talking, I suggested 'FALSE EYELASHES'; Jamie happily agreed try them! I am so glad she did as she looked AMAZING in her pictures. There are 2 things that a make-up artist can do to add a little drama and enhance a woman's look 1. AIRBRUSH MAKE-UP and 2. False eyelashes. Jamie decided to add the lashes not only to her engagement photos but also to her look on her wedding day! I love these pictures! Jamie took a nice, classic look and just added a POP! If you are going to have Professional Engagement pictures, take the time to cover all the details of a Professional Make-Up application! It truly makes a difference! I am so excited to meet up with Jamie and her 10 bridesmaids in September at her parent's lake house in Ohio, it is going to be a Perfect Day!!!
Special thanks to Jamie and Professional Photographer Michael Will for the pictures! Check out his site he is AWESOME!!












No comments:

Post a Comment